Adults and children 6 years and over: Take one tablet by mouth daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor. Tamper-evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with “Sealed for Your Protection” is missing, open or broken. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.